Saturday 2 July 2011

What could have been...

Isn't it funny how some people come into your life, no matter how briefly, and get you to thinking wow if circumstances had been different perhaps we could have had a great friendship/relationship. There is no point in pondering for a long time on this matter seeing as 99% of the time one cannot change the circumstances, but it seems worthy of note. I like to count myself lucky to have met these people at all.


I saw a phrase on the internet the other day claiming that people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. I think this is relatively true. There are also weavers...people who come in and out of your life at different times. Whether these be people that you just happen to see all the time (sometimes seemingly everywhere!) or people that leave a bigger impact when you cross paths with them, I like to think theres a reason these people keep coming back into your life.


2 comments:

  1. I'm your first folllowerrr!! :)...go me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are! wouldnt prefer it to be anyone else!! :)

    ReplyDelete